Snowdrops came up today, not a sign of Spring, but more of a sign to nearing the end of Winter
In Muslim Egypt, 99.3% of women and girls have been sexually harassed. What is ordinary behavior in Egyptian Muslim culture is a criminal act in Australia where women are considered to be human beings.
Almahde Ahmad Atagore made his own effort at showing love and compassion by sexually assaulting seven women and girls. The youngest of his victims was only 13 years old. Afterward he laughed.
Atagore’s lawyers blamed cultural differences and Judge Margaret Rizkalla agreed, telling the Libyan Muslim rapist, “It seems you were very ill prepared to deal with cultural differences.”
That was 3 years ago. Atagore will be eligible for parole this year.
In the Ashfield rapes, four Pakistani brothers raped eighteen women and girls. Their father urged that his sons be pardoned because they “did not know the culture of this culture.”
One of the brothers appealed his sentence arguing that he had committed the rapes based on cultural differences with how Pakistani girls behaved.
Yes, feminists, let’s discuss Rape Culture.
- Muslim Anjum Tahir raped an English woman because, in his own words, he “didn’t understand the English way of doing things”. [Source]
- Muslim in Hull rapes woman saying “I’m a Muslim and you must obey me”. [Source]
- Muslim Ali Ehsan sexually assaulted a British woman because, in the words of his defence lawyer, he “was somewhat isolated. He was a fish out of water in England. He’d never before left Pakistan and he lived a very conservative lifestyle there based around his family. It was the second day of Eid, a time when family comes together“. [Source]
- Defence lawyer argues his client should be given a lenient sentence because he was a “cultural time-bomb” who had “emigrated from a country with traditional views of women” [Source]
- Lebanese Muslims led by Bilal Skaf gang-raped white Australian girls, calling them “Aussie Pig”, telling them “we’re going to fuck you Leb-style”, “you deserve it because you’re Australian”, and asking them if “Leb-cock tastes better than Aussie-cock”. [Source]
- Muslim Adil Rashid had sex with a 13 year-old girl and said he didn’t know it was illegal because his Muslim upbringing taught him it was okay. [Source]
- Muslim paedophile Azad Miah called his victims “White Trash” [Source] and said “In my country it doesn’t matter about age” [Source]
- Muslim rapists the Khan brothers gang-raped girls and said they did it because they weren’t wearing head-scarves and in their culture women can’t say no. [Source]
- Lawyer for Azhad Uddin used “he’s from a strict Muslim family” as a defence [Source]
- “Strict Muslim” Sunny Islam raped multiple girls as punishment for being outside. [Source]
- Defence lawyer for Iranian taxi rapist Hajy Baba Rahmanian pleaded for lenient sentencing “given his cultural background and limited insight into Australian laws” [Source] [Source] [Source]
- Muslim Rapist Esmatullah Sharifi said he raped Australian women because of “cultural differences” and he had never heard of “consent” before moving to Australia. [Source]
- Muslim rapists justified their rapes by saying they were celebrating Eid, and the court was packed with vocal Muslim supporters who agreed with them and abused the judge. [Source]
- Rochdale groomer told victim he wasn’t doing anything wrong because “in my country you’re allowed to have sex with girls from the age of 11″. [Source]
- Mufti Shahid Mehdi said “Women are not entitled to respect when they walk around without a Hijab. They are to blame when they are attacked”. He later raped a Danish woman, then accused her of being racist when she pressed charges. [Source]
- Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali says women are asking to be raped by not wearing a hijab. [Source]
- Pakistani who raped white girl told her “this is how it is in my religion”. [Source]
- Rotherham sex-grooming had ‘cultural characteristics…which are locally sensitive in terms of diversity’” [Source]
- Muslim prayer leader from Egypt claims “cultural misunderstanding” made him sexually assault Australian women. [Source]
- Iranian diplomat claims he accidentally molested under-age girls because of “cultural misunderstanding” [Source]
- Somali man breaks into London house with a meat cleaver threatening to rape one of the girls because “It’s Eid” [Source]
- Asian sex gang ‘were acting within cultural norms’ [Source]
There is a rape culture, but it’s not ours.